Sunday, January 3

what do you do at the beach?

take jumping pictures, of course!

...at least you try to.... for about 10 minutes....and then you just give up and deem your subjects incompetent of jumping simultaneously. :)

seiously folks...I took over 40 pictures of this- and not ONE are they all jumping- I sure do love these pics of the attempts though, everyone was laughing so hard and I just love their faces.

just brit, and then just chase....

...jenny and drew....then chase and britt...

closest to everyone, but drew is a bit late....and I LOVE the one of just drew!

just brit again (but a fun jump) and then everyone else after her

almost...almost...nope...still no. :)

It was fun and I did get a great one of everyone running that I love:

5 comments:

The Reeds said...

I love when people are good sports with picture taking!

Tricia said...

man, drew's got some ups...

desertaggies said...

glad you are having fun. where's the 'miss you' written in the sand pic? :)

Sara said...

This looked like so much fun!!! Great pics, Jordan!! :)
I can picture in my mind a similar photo shoot, some 5-8 years from now, of your little family doing the same thing.
OK, maybe sooner than 5-8 years.
But still so much fun!

Jeni said...

still laughing...