since sayla (who I call gracie, sweet baby grace and grace almost as much as I call sayla, by the way...) isn't putting cookies in time-out or kissing bad guys or drawing spiders or any other toddler fun, she doesn't get posts too often, but let me just say...i.love.this.girl. let me tell you some things I love about her at this age:
- her hugs. she is the sweetest hugger ever- both arms open wide for a big sqeez and she nuzzles her face into your neck. and she says "awww" as she hugs you. so cute
- the way she shares. she loves it when every kid in the room has a toy.
- her new found love of books. she wakes up an hour before kead and I love that time with her to just sit and read.
- she loves being chased/chasing people around (bonus points if it is keadryn doing the chasing) and she has the best giggle when she catches you/you catch her!
- she is still the best eater ever. I seriously starting to doubt that she even has taste buds.
- she is at that super fun age where is is just now starting to play creatively (like making pretend food and pretend vacuuming)
- she is the sweetest little girl I know and I love how she brings joy to people by her smile and demeanor!

1 comment:
In essence, she is "a little Jordan" (this is dad's comment). I love this girl too and I miss her terribly!
Post a Comment