Kead was in a rather cheesy mood the other day so I asked her to make faces and took pictures of her response. My favs are her "daddy" face, her "silly" face, and her "sunny" face (for those of you who don't know, sunny is her imaginary little bad guy/friend who comes everywhere with us) Thanks, Sara, for the fun idea!

7 comments:
How much fun is this!??! She has some AWESOME expressions! Great shots, all of them!
I like the "happy" face. Too stinkin' cute.
We can see how the "daddy" face would melt Drew's heart! It is perfect and beautiful!!! Kisses to her and Sayla too! Love You All
Jordan, you are getting really good with your pictures. Just thought I would let you know.
These are GREAT...my favorites are 'sad", and "surprised". The "daddy" look is way too convincing and the "abby cadabby" is so Keadryn!!!
I agree with Daniel, you are getting really good at this!
I stinking love this. so funny!
cute idea. and how fun that she cooperated. She cracks me up.
Post a Comment