Do you remember this post? I love it when the girls match.
I also love it when they hold hands:
splash in rain puddles:
play ring-around-the-rosey:
and frolic around:
and pose like little super models:
Wednesday, March 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
What dolls! They are so beautiful, Jord!
Reading this post and the one from earlier last week about being a "girl mom" as opposed to being a "boy mom" have a tendency to make me a little wistful ... I love being a "boy mom" and while I will miss out on some of the things you mentioned, I am praying already for amazing relationships with my (hopeful) future daughter-in-laws! :)
Keep sharing the tea party, girly experiences. Though it won't be one I'll have, it's so special to see the mom-daughter relationship through my friends' eyes.
Awwwww...I miss my girls!
What a sweet post...I love them :)
i miss these little peanuts... we need to see them again soon, before they're all grown up.
they are sooo cute!! so cute!! we had so much fun with yall today. aves asked if we could go to sayla and keadryns house tomorrow?! haha! she loved it!
One of my sweetest memories when the girls stayed with us in January was when I took them to the fitness center daycare. They were all bundled up from the cold outside and I had my hands full with my gym bag and their diaper bag. Keadryn immediately took Sayla's hand and guided her into new territory. It was so sweet and such a sister momement. Miss them
Post a Comment