We are going to try our hands at a garden this year. We had one before we moved but the last couple years have seemed a little too crazy for a garden, but after tasting the spoils in Adam and Kirstin's garden last year I knew we needed one!
so we bought some seeds- mostly tomatoes, peppers and lots of herbs.
and during Sayla's nap we planted them(in indoor starter kits), with Keadryn's help.
I love how intense her face is!
And now...we wait. When we were finished Keadryn said "but where are the flowers?"
YAY YAY YAY for gardens... it is one of those things in life that we just LOVE. I feel like you have the Ludwig garden gene even more than I do, so I can't wait to hear about your garden this summer... :)
LOVE it and can't wait to come and get some dill - I was just hunting it in our united and struck out! and I LOVE your post about girls, Jord! I totally agree...there is just something about being a mommy with a girl. I'm looking forward to it too.:)
I really hope that this is a good experience for all of you because it can be so much fun for the entire family....not to mention all the wonderful food that you get!
4 comments:
We are doing the same thing this year! I will post a blog about it later, hopefully. And hopefully things will grow. =)
YAY YAY YAY for gardens... it is one of those things in life that we just LOVE. I feel like you have the Ludwig garden gene even more than I do, so I can't wait to hear about your garden this summer... :)
LOVE it and can't wait to come and get some dill - I was just hunting it in our united and struck out! and I LOVE your post about girls, Jord! I totally agree...there is just something about being a mommy with a girl. I'm looking forward to it too.:)
I really hope that this is a good experience for all of you because it can be so much fun for the entire family....not to mention all the wonderful food that you get!
Post a Comment