I know this picture is part of the collage below, but I had to share it in a bigger size cause I love it.
This is my grandpa's yard, complete with one of this llamas, his garden and, of course his breathtaking view of the mountains. The girls loved everything about it, which is no surprise. They kept trying to lure Mr. Kontiki to the fence with grass, but he was not interested. Llamas can be so sassy!


4 comments:
It's a llama!!! I love them! And that scene is breathtaking. Is that in denver?
Emily
He's still in BV right? What a view....it is a great pic. btw, I've ALWAYS thought that Lj and Kead look so similar! It cracked me up that she saw the video of Lj and thought it was herself singing! Congrats on #3! You are a better woman than I....I'm quitting at 2 (= Do you think you'll have the baby out here??
What a great photo! You captured "Grandpa's" perfectly! This is an exceptionally good picture of Mt. Princeton.
Post a Comment