1) Our baby is healthy, growing and due to enter the world February 8th, 2011.
2) SHE IS A GIRL!
Several people have asked us if we are disappointed...which I think is a funny thing to ask.
Here is our answer: God is Sovereign. God knows what will be the best for our family. God knew this little girls name before the foundation of the earth! We are so grateful that we can rest in that He knows what our family needs! God is so good to give our little girls each other. God is so good to give this mama another girl to love, teach and nourish. AND God is good to give this daddy another way to show this world how a man should treat and love women. :) We (yes, even Drew!) are so thrilled for our little girl.
Oh and speaking of names...her name will be:
Miss Evelyn Kate
who we will affectionately call Evie. :)
Welcome to our family, Evie. We are excited about you, we are praying for you and we can't wait to meet you!



25 comments:
Aw, congratulations! Those shirts are adorable!
congrats!!! :) edie's name is precious!! it's very similar to the girl name i had my heart set on when i was expecting toben. good things come in threes, huh? :) GOD is good to give you three girls... seeing as i have three boys and i'm not opposed to arranged marriages and all... haha!
*evie, sorry!!
congrats on another girl!!! God is good indeed! :)
so awesome jord! as you know, we're totally a "girl" family, so we are thrilled for you, and i love, love, love the name (and tshirts - you are so absolutely creative!).
yay!!!! jord that's so exciting!! and i love her name... LOVE IT!!
aaaaah! yay! and such a sweet name!
Congratulations!!! I got goosebumps when I read your post. I love that you're totally trusting God's sovereignty!
wah! I love those tees...sweet and nice.
Congratulations! Happy for you.
Congratulations!! How fun to have 3 girls so close in age!
Jord! We're so excited for you guys! Cant wait to meet Evie!
A family of all girls is a blast (i might be a bit biased) and i love the name Evie! Congrats!
yey for for sisters! chase and I are super excited for you guys! love you!
disappointed? yes, such a silly question, but I'm kind of glad someone asked you because it gave you the opportunity to present such a BEAUTIFUL answer.
God is indeed good, awesome, perfect...and glorified through the Remke family!
Praising Him with you for sweet Evie Kate!!
Awww!!! That's so awesome! Congrats! And precious name. Sweet Evie!
I have to admit that this made my cry. I CAN"T wait to meet her too!
God IS good!!!!
Love you, your girls and Drew xoxooxoxox
Awesome Remke's!! I remember people asked me if I was disappointed all the time when i was preggo with Ian. And I am serious about doing a switcharoo for a day...only after Evie is here though!!! So glad for a healthy baby girl. Love the shirts and pictures. Your girls are so dang gorgeous!!!
congratulations Jordan!! What a precious gift from the Lord. Three girls who will be best of friends and love each other deeply! Such cute shirts! you are so creative! :)
Congratulations! I know the Remke girls will be such great fun. Your family is truly blessed. Love you and of course I love the t-shirts.
Now my little guy will have even more of a chance wooing a remke girl. OUt of the 3, one of them must be a good match, right? We have to yoke up the leach bloodline and remke bloodline at some point!
Can't wait to see her - either in person or on the blog!
Jord, I am so happy for y'all another friend for Piper! I love the name and love the great pics of the girls in their shirts. You and Kirst are just so creative- I am in awe!
i am SO excited for yall!! evie is soooo cute!!!!
so exciting, can't wait to meet her! glad you still find time for crafting!
soooo. exciting. congratulations. i can't imagine anything better than bringing more ludwig girls into the world! i LOVE having a little tribe of same gender kiddos. hope you are well.
soooo. exciting. congratulations. i can't imagine anything better than bringing more ludwig girls into the world! i LOVE having a little tribe of same gender kiddos. hope you are well.
Post a Comment