Keadryn hasn't been too particular about what she wears, but lately she is really asserting her independence and wants to pick out every aspect of her outfit. Sometimes that results in something like christmas socks with shorts and ballet shoes...but she did good when she picked out this outfit all by herself the other day. I only had to help put on the boots!
I told her "Kead, you look so trendy" and she said "No, I look like a farmer." Yes, Kead- ALL farmers wear skinny jeans and biker boots. :) She's a little fashionista and she doesn't even know it.
Sunday, September 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my word. Layla has been choosing her own outfits for AGES. I had NO IDEA a 2 year old cared about clothes. I've chalked it up to the entertainment factor. As long as she can keep her clothes relatively neat in the drawer, she changes her clothes multiple times a day. What else are you going to do when it is 120 degrees outside?? Kead definitely has a style advantage with you as her mama. Just last month we started working on what clothes go well together(= Matching a color in the top and bottom, not do all patterns etc. It is SO funny to watch her show up in all red saying she is matching! I love the way she rushes in and presents herself in the mornings.
ha jord- i love it esp with the cat piano that she is holding! love these girls!
Jord, I love it. She is a little fashionista! So cute.
I'm laughing so hard right now!!! What a sassy pose!!! How can you NOT love her?
unrelated but Josiah has the same cat piano in green. i love the look on her face- she knows she's cute!
Post a Comment