She played with it the rest of our shopping trip which, with my little busy body who bores easily, is quite rare. As we were checking out (where I usually put down whatever toy has been occupying Keadryn while I shop) Lita looked at the price and it was only a couple bucks (marked down 90%...did people really buy this thing for full price?)
So Keadryn is the proud owner of one beautiful gold dusted white pleather purse with leopard print accents. The buckles and zippers are the right size for little hands, and the strap fits perfectly on Kead's little arm, so that she can carry it without it dragging on the ground. She LOVES putting little things into it, and taking them out again and it has provided tons of fun (and lots of giggles for mama) around our house.
3 comments:
you're in trouble WAY before she turns 16, darlin! :)
hahaha- a girly girl after my own heart... love it!
love
kirst
I think she must have picked up the arab vibe - that purse is tame in comparison to what they carry here, if you remember! SO cute.
When I first opened your blog and saw the picture I thought "oh god, I hope that isn't the purse Drew bought for her in Morocco!" That's a direct quote, too!
Steph- when my mom showed it to me my first thought was how much the girls there would love it. :) They always gave me such a hard time for my boring purses. Now I know where to look for presents for them if I should want to send some.
A post on my Morocco bag is coming soon. I just found the fabric I want to line it with and will write about it when the project is underway.
Post a Comment