Sunday, June 22
putzing
Drew, Keadryn and I finally had a weekend to just do nothing. It was glorious. We got up late (even K didn't wake up till 9:30!), went out for breakfast, bought some bird feeders (followed by some fun bird watching), we window shopped, took kead to the park AND mall play area (for the A.C. of course), got some stuff done around the house and yard... we even got to go enjoy a Starbucks and just sit in each others company. I am really cherishing this calm before the little storm that will be here in about 9 weeks. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh I LOVE lazy days! Sounds like a great day to me! Only 9 more weeks...holy smokes that's not that far away!
wow, only 9 weeks left!? that is crazy! those pictures of K are beautiful!
aww! we just had one of those this past weekend!
Post a Comment