The day before the wedding kirst, keje and I were talking and all said that we didn't think we would cry because a brother's wedding is different than a sister's wedding...but that was before we saw Aj standing there at the altar waiting for his beautiful bride...we ALL lost it. It was a beautiful ceremony and the reception was a blast. check out the kojo blog for all the fun crafts we did for the wedding!
(p.s. I love my grandpa)
oh- and I also got to make the matching outfits for kead and little burke!
I've said it before, but it's worth saying again - you have such a beautiful family! I just have to know...did y'all do the 'rap' at Adam's wedding, too??
3 comments:
great pics jord! thanks for posting them. and your decorations turned out great... you guys are so talented!
I've said it before, but it's worth saying again - you have such a beautiful family!
I just have to know...did y'all do the 'rap' at Adam's wedding, too??
haha...posting about the rap tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment