Friday, August 22

around here lately

Not too much has been going on around here lately. We are kind of in a holding pattern until the little one gets here, not wanting to take on new projects... but there is still some time.

I have finally been working on a nursery for the girls. Poor Keadryn has been sleeping in a room with just a crib in it for a whole year. The vent on the ceiling was the most interesting thing for her to look at from her crib. Now she has sensory overload in there and I always hear her in the morning oohing and ahhing at the decorations on the walls. :) (she calls the rings balls)

This is a fun use of all the fabric Kirsty got me. Eventually they will be filled with pictures and other memorabilia...the nursery isn't even close to finished, but at least its a start. more pictures to come!


4 comments:

Steph said...

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5757671

Have you seen this great fabric link? A crafty friend of mine has it on her blog. She sews a ton of cute things (=
I have to say I was THRILLED to hear that your daughter's "nursery" was decorated with an ac vent (= Just a little perspective on my own life. I had the feeling between looking at your kojo blog etc that both of you were totally decked out (= My mom comes today and we're (read "I") and super excited! Tom's just glad and Lj's oblivious.
So glad you have so much more peace this time around and are happy to have the little take her time in showing up!

kirstin said...

jordi- I LOVE the way these turned out... they look terrific!
k

lfhcreative said...

Those are so fun! Those would make me happy when I woke up too.

desertaggies said...

Glad you are having fun. I think the thing I sent for your nursery will even match (or at least coordinate!)