Mom got here wednesday and has already re-organized my pantry, helped me finish the nursery AND the guest room and cleaned the kitchen. Not to mention bringing an awesome menu plan with all sorts of fun dishes to cook. We are happy guiney pigs for her fun new resipes!
Kirst got here wednesday and we are busy getting some kojo business done and she is helping me pre-cut all the stuff for birth announcements. She is also an awesome helper and will be watching Kead while my hands are full the next couple weeks.
I love having these girls (and of course my nephew, Burke!) around to help and its great to get to spend some time with them before the baby gets here.
My mom leaves September 4th (they close on their house on the 5th and she will miss the house being packed to be here!) So lets pray she gets to meet her third granchild. This little girl is on her own schedule and hasn't made any indication she will be coming any time soon. I am still doing great, getting rest and haven't been too uncomfortable...so its fine with me. I just hope she gets to meet her Lita. :)
Friday, August 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay for family!! with both boys, my mom stayed with us for a week, it is such a blessing. we're going to be in town next weekend, so if Kead needs some bigger boys to play with, we'd be happy to accomodate!
sounds a little like last time: waiting! Are you doing any mall walking? :)
no mall walking yet. plus a big difference this time around is that I haven't been having contractions for the past couple weeks. makes being rested a LOT easier. :)
I am so glad your mom and sis are here! I hope little miss cooperates with your plans and arrives SOON!
Post a Comment