Friday, September 19

where's sayla?

Can you spot sayla amidst all that laundry?

I forgot how easy newborns are in the sense that they don't move! If you put them on the bed they just lay there- no worries about toppling off the bed (not that keadryn has ever done that)

6 comments:

lfhcreative said...

I see her! She is good at hiding! and of course, I have "never" let either of my children roll off a bed or couch. ;) That would be irresponsible parenting. Isn't it crazy how one little person makes so much laundry?

Steph said...

so cute (= yeah, I can hardly remember those days of Lj NOT MOVING! She's on the go all the time these days.

Sara said...

HEY! I recognize that red shirt!! :) hehe

Does Drew still have that crazy chicken, by the way?

And yep, I found Sayla! Cute as can be...

jordan said...

the crazy chicken may or may not have been thrown away in our last move by a mean wife that hates clutter...sorry sara. :)...the shirt is still going strong though, one of the few remaining from the college days that still fits well and doesn't have any stains or holes in the armpits. he loves that shirt. I also saw a recent pic of Kev wearing his as well.

Sara said...

no tears from this old friend over the loss of the chicken...that crazy thing was a source of torment once upon a time! :) although, we did get some mileage out of it (as far as laughter is concerned).
I still have my red shirt, too - it's way too big, but somehow I can't bring myself to get rid of it. some things will just always stay in the closet!

kdsonntag said...

YEAH!!! The red shirt caught my eye too. Awesome. I definitely still have mine. Jord, you have no idea of the lives impacted by the loss of the rubber chicken. It's going to be a few weeks before I can get over that.