Sunday, September 20

a beautiful day

My cousin's wedding was wonderful. I had such a fun time not being part of the wedding, or coordinating the wedding AND I only had Sayla with me (plus grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles all wanting to hold her...) so I felt free to roam and take pictures of fun detail stuff all day. SO much fun! I loved this wedding, I love my family, and I loved getting to be a part of it all! Congrats to Jake and Amy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(yeah...there are a ton of pictures, I told you there would be. I just loved them all so I couldn't decide!)

12 comments:

pjmj said...

these are fabulous! love how you captured the colors. you really do have a gift, & i always look forward to looking at the pics you take - even if i don't know the people in them. lol :)

Michelle said...

Your talent blows me away. Nice job! Next time you are in the DFW area, can I hire you for a family shoot?

Allison said...

I love all the pics and I love that yellow dress Sayla is wearing! I just had my first sewing experience last weekend and fell in love with it. I actually emailed ya'lls post on how to make that yellow dress to my mom this morning! I just love it and want to make one for ella. I love your blogs, ideas and pictures!

Brittany said...

Jord! these are so great! what fun fall colors! thanks for sharing!

Alissa said...

are you using photoshop these days?

jordan said...

no...I still don't know how. The collages are from picnik.com

The M Family said...

WOWZERS!!! these are awesome jord! those colors are beautiful! and i agree about sayla's little yellow dress - love it!

Kevin and Misty said...

oh my goodness jordan, you really are talented. These are incredible pictures!

mom/carla said...

These ARE incredible pictures!

Jeni said...

Jordan, you are very talented!! Thanks for sharing your photography!!!

Amy said...

Jordan

The pictures are wonderful. Thank you so much for taking pictures at our wedding. I am so excited to see all of the on snapfish

Thank you

Heather Bolin said...

Hi Jordan! These pics are really lovely.

I really enjoy your perspective for photos. :)

Question: the little yellow dress, is that a flower girl? If so, do you know where they got that dress? I love it and would love for my 4 nieces to wear one similair for the wedding.

It was good to see you the other night at Perspectives. Please, please let me know if you all need help before my next scheduled time. :) Heather Cammack