So- here in Lubbock there is a photographer named Lauren Clark. If you have ever browsed my side bar, you might have taken a stop at her website. She is amazing. I don't know her personally, but have been at some weddings she has shot and she was the one that originally inspired me to get into photography. Anyhow, she has these seminars called Brainwashes in which she basically tells her secrets of the trade. They are not open to people in Lubbock usually (for obvious reasons...) but she is holding one soon and even us Lubbockites can enter to win a free spot at the seminar...I feel a little silly putting a picture of myself on my blog, but I really want to win!
Wednesday, September 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I know that you have really enjoyed her photography so I really hope that you win, Jord!
oh jord!! i love this one! .... great choice! hope you win! love ya!
you have a great smile! hope you win!
Wow! That would be SO cool!! BTW, you need to tell US how to do the cool black borders like you did on the collage. If you said that in your last "How To" post, just remind me (=
Hey - can you send me the CD of your Oman pics?
Post a Comment