Monday, November 9

dress giveaway


I love these dresses kirst made for the girls. They are my favorite outfit we own. Isn't she great for making TWO of them for me? I kind of hope she never has girls so that she will keep using my girls for all her fun girly projects. :) Anyway- over at the kojo blog we are giving away one of these little darlings for free this month! whoohoo! Click here to enter to win.

5 comments:

Brittany Strebeck said...

these are lovely pictures, jord! and it looks like kead is wearing her belt without any objection this time :)

Brittany said...

i wish i could have one of these! one day when i have a girl I am going to order one! they are precious in these pics!

Jeni said...

I just entered the dress giveaway! Such cute dresses! I think a little black baby girl wearing one of these dresses would be pretty cute! :)

ashley said...

I would love to win one, but I will buy one right now! I want a green one with brown belt thingy in a 12 month. Possible? I want it so bad I am considering leaving my credit card info in this comment section! Let me know!
ribbonsandbows23@yahoo.com

The M Family said...

aw man! i'm way too late on this!! darn it those are ADORABLE and seeing your girls in them makes me wanna see my girlies in them! :)