Thursday, November 19

FREE FREE FREE!



Ok, I really apologize that my personal blog has been one big kojodesigns advertisement for the past month, but I know you'll really want to hear this!

Remember the photocard designs we are now selling in our etsy shop? Well, kirst scored us a major deal and now through NOVEMBER 30th, if you purchase a photocard design from us you will get 100 5X7 cards with envelopes FREE with your purchase!

Yep, you read correctly- purchase the design for $15.00 and get 100 5X7 photos with envelopes included!

****UPDATE- Our printer just started charging for shipping, so that will also cost $6.00***

This will only be available until Nov. 30th, so hurry on over and get your cards! Just mention that you saw this deal on my blog and you are set!

3 comments:

lfhcreative said...

That's a great deal! I guess I should getting cracking on doing family photos!

kelli said...

I am absolutely KICKING myself for having already bought our Christmas cards. Yours are so much cuter! SO, I'll probably share a link about don't your shop if that's cool? I love everything you ladies create.

Also, thank you for the sweet comment. I have been overwhelmed with encouragement and love -I really don't mean to make everyone cry though!!:)
I really love the ornament idea -I'd love to see a picture of it or know what you do? it sounds like something we'd like to incorporate into our traditions.
Seriously, thank you, sweet friend.

Mike and Emily said...

I will be buying this this weekend. Is that too short notice for you?
Thanks,
Emily