Sunday, November 22

heros and princesses

Max's 4th birthday party was a blast! "Heros and Princesses" was the theme so everyone got to dress up! (Max was Bumblebee, the transformer- but he took his Helmet off a couple minutes into the party)

Photobucket

We are those weird parents that interpret everything to be international- so Kead was an Indian Princess (a married one- many people pointed out- because of the dot)
Photobucket
we actually got this outfit in Oman- but TONS of Indians live there and so there is TONS of fun Indian stuff in the stores.
Photobucket Photobucket
Sayla rocked the Moroccan dress. Also- the head tilt is her new pose for the camera. too cute:
Photobucket Photobucket
I mean, who doesn't love a party with Batgirl and sweet Ella princess:
Photobucket Photobucket
and I LOVE this one of the kids waiting to do the pinata. It was A LOT of fun, even for the little kids! ( I wish you could hear Ella getting all the kids to scream in unison- so funny!)
Photobucket

Happy Birthday, Max- we love you and hope it was as fun for you as it was for us!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

i hope my mommy circle of friends is as fun and creative for our kids as yours and kirsts are.

ps. kead and say are too cute. Love the head tilt. and her hair is getting so long!

Mike and Emily said...

I love the international outfits! We are those parents too! FYI...I made the yellow t-shirt-j-crew-ruffle dress last night and LOVE IT!! I"ll take pictures and send them along.

Allison said...

I wish I had video of Ella starting the scream party! That was so funny! I love these pictures! You are good.

The M Family said...

what a great idea! i LOVE it! and i love keadryn's outfit!! :)