Saturday, November 21

how I love the fall


One bonus of living in lubbock is that we have a very drawn out autumn. As I am sure you remember, it is my favorite season, so I love seeing the leaves gradually change from yellow to orange and then from orange to deep red and slowly fall off the trees. We are at the end of fall, so we trekked down to a park that actually has trees (the down side to living in lubbock is the lack of trees...) and took some pics of the beautiful leaves. I know once the girls are old enough to remember we won't be living somewhere that they get to experience fall every year, so I will be able to show them these pictures and tell them how great God is to create such a beautiful season.









aaand, one of keadryn tackling sayla "cause she was gonna go in the water!" of course I grabbed for my camera instead of pulling kead off of sayla. that's what all moms do:

5 comments:

kelli said...

GORGEOUS.

Rachael said...

Such beautiful pictures! I am really missing fall this year but it helps to live vicariously through others {especially when they take great photos}. Loving the Christmas cards you made and wishing I could send some out! I've been emailing your link to a few family members that I know would like them. Also I can't tell you how much I love the fact that you are a mascot! You know you are the only person I know that could make it seem fun and exciting!! Happy Holidays!

Sara said...

These are beautiful, Jordan! I especially love the one of Sayla with the "golden shiny hair" (that's what Caleb said...no lie) and the sunset silhouette. Very cool...:)

kristen said...

those pics are gorgeous too! i just love the ones with all the fall leaves and geese and water. gorgeous. and gorgeous, gorgeous girls!!

The M Family said...

BEAUTIFUL pics of the fall!! man, sorry i'm late on commenting but i'm enjoying them now that it is sooooo cold and wintry!! :) i miss the fall.....