kead colored a picture that she called a spider, and it actually looks like a spider!...a spider with 400 legs and no head, but still- huge step developmentally!
oh, I can't handle how cute that girl is! she's an artist like her mama. :) and your comment on my blog made me tear up a little- hahahahaha! it's funny that he's actually working on patients, right? love you!
8 comments:
way to go, Kead!
i love it! it's a keeper.
And it looks like a friendly spider too! I see a big smiley face along with 4 or 5 eyes. Way to go Keadryn!
jord I love it! she is going to be an artist in no time! had fun making pudding with the kids today! thanks again!
Is this the picture that she said that you can "take a picture of it and send that to Lita"?
Fabulous!
oh, I can't handle how cute that girl is! she's an artist like her mama. :)
and your comment on my blog made me tear up a little- hahahahaha! it's funny that he's actually working on patients, right?
love you!
woohoo, kead!
Funny....I just blogged about Layla and spiders tonight!
Post a Comment