Friday, September 4

sweet sayla is one

Photobucket

Our precious baby girl turns one tomorrow. I know everyone says this, but man it goes by fast! here are some of my favorite things about her at one:
  • her sweet demeanor.
  • her wobbly walk
  • the way she lays her head on anyone's shoulder
  • her giggle when her and kead are rough housing
  • she is one tough little girl
  • ...but kind of emotionally fragile. want real tears? tell her no.
  • how proud she is of herself when she does something Kead is doing
  • her baby babble. only real words yet are mama and dada.
  • her sweet two-tooth smile
  • how easy she is with food! I have yet to find something she wont eat.
  • what a joyful addition she is to our family! I often say she is God's gift of grace to us, because so far she has been so easy. I am so proud to be her mama.
happy birthday sweet la-la bug. We love you so much!

6 comments:

pjmj said...

she IS so sweet - happy birthday sayla!

The M Family said...

awwww!!!! happy birthday sayla!!!

Brittany said...

i love this post... she is such a sweetie-pie! I am so thankful that we have gotten to be part of her entire life so far! thanks for letting us love and care for her. i hope i have a sweet one like her one day! ;0)

kirstin said...

oh how I love our lalabug! she is such a delight jordi, and such a precious addition to y'alls family and to our 'big' family as well... hopefully she'll keep kead and burke in check as they get older...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY bug!

mom/carla said...

When Dad and I read your list about lalabug, we both commented how much that this list could have been written about YOU (Jordan) at this age too! Not only does she look like you, she has your super sweet spirit!

Happy birthday little one!

Love, Lita and Papa

PS Dad reminded me that saying "no" to you ALWAYS brought huge, alligator tears!

Mom/ Peg said...

Happy Birthday Sayla, She reminds me of Andrew at that age because he was such a easy going baby.
Love you guys