Saturday, May 2
maniac hair
I need your opinion please! It seems like in the last week Keadryn's hair has grown into a crazy, wild animal with a mind of it's own. WHAT should I do with this hair?! I mean, do I have any choices?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you should just let it go and keep taking lots of pictures...
it's adorable!
Kenna has some serious maniac hair and I think I actually might get her a first trim soon but it has always looked crazy so I just clip it out of her eyes and go with it:)
I think it's too cute! You could trim it, but I think it's cute the way it is...
I think the hair is just precious...just like the little girl it adorns!
and I agree with the thoughts above! :)
I concur with everyone else. Leave it...it is adorable!
Hamda will be sooooo happy Kead has hair! (She says hi btw)
Post a Comment